Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year when I think about my new years resolutions and this year I am going to attempt something that I MAY actually achieve. Being crafty in nature, I have a huge backlog of unfinished objects (or UFOs). Having stumbled across the blog written by Claire Mackaness of Beautiful Things about 'works in progress' (or WIPS) and UFOs I decided that starting a blog to document my efforts was the way to go. So, with the blog set up, 2014 is the year to tackle them.
The total in the bead stash came to nine projects (I'm sure there are other craft projects lurking under the bed somewhere so this total is likely to increase significantly). 




So, the new years resolution has begun. Three beading projects completed to date, as well as one beaded dragonfly brooch to give as a birthday present (which wasn't a UFO but was made from left over beads from the box).





1 comment:

  1. Good luck with our mission Julia, I shall watch your progress with interest!

    ReplyDelete