Wednesday 8 January 2014

Sale bargains!

With the January sales upon us the temptation to add even more to the 'to be finished' pile is rather great.




There is already an Alston Lariat necklace kit from the bead merchant and soon a cuff kit to match will be winging its way to my house! I have no will power and a 40% discount was just too good to be true! It does make me wonder if I'll ever reach the end of my UFOs or whether they are going to go on forever...
Just to add even more to the never-ending list I was lucky enough to be given loads of making bits for Christmas, which I can't wait to put to good use. 



So, in a slight amendment to my New Years Resolution, I am going to finish my UFOs and not start the new ones (any I had for Christmas) until the other ones are finished. As some have sat in my stash for several months (if not years) this would seem to be the best way forward. 

1 comment: